We are presently hiring drivers to long term positions for local lanes and dedicated overnight lanes in Chicago, Kansas City, Minneapolis, St Louis, Indianapolis, Lexington, Columbus, Jacksonville, Dallas, Louisville and more locations. We would encourage all those interested to speak with recruiting and see what great benefits and salaries we have for these positions.
RECRUITING tel 224-678-0060
We are actively hiring OTR drivers in the Midwest, Midsouth and South, please call or email us to get more details about our dedicated lanes.
Local work 5-6 days per week drop and hook. You will get to know the team, your customer, the routes. Schedule is issued weekly so you know what shifts you’re assigned for the following week, all routing and check calls are performed through an onboard electronic device.
We’re not seeking just any driver with a CDL license; we’re looking for a Professional Truck Driver!
We offer a great opportunity for the right individual.
If you meet the following driver qualification requirements;
- Must Meet All Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must have a valid CDL (No current license suspension/revocation)
- Two (2) Year Verifiable Tractor-Trailer Driving Experience within the past 5 years
- Good Three (3) Year MVR
- Must be at least Twenty-Three (23) Years of Age
- 24/7 Operations
- Must be available to work weekends when scheduled
The right candidate would also possess the following characteristics:
- Focused on SAFETY
- Committed to Protecting Others
- Detailed Oriented
- Strong Professional Communication Skills
- Motivated & a Self-Starter
Truck Driver Application Details:
If you meet our minimum requirements and want to work at a great company that understands its drivers, please fill in employment application form.